Recruiting Tips -- Sending Video to Coaches
When sending video to a coach, remember a few basic things:
- Don't send a family heirloom. You will not get the tapes back.
- Send enough of a game to see your ability, but don't expect the coach to watch the entire contest.
- Don't send a highlight tape showing you scoring 20 times. The coach has no way of gauging the context.
- Make sure you tell the coach your cap number and color. You don't want him recruiting someone else instead of you.
- Make sure the game footage is viewable. Poor quality will not help your cause.
- No color commentary! Let the action speak for itself.