PRINCETON, N.J. — Princeton University Athletics, a Division I and Ivy League institution, is seeking a temporary Coordinator of Operations for the Swimming & Diving and Water Polo programs under the general supervision of the Head Coaches. This is a non-coaching position.
Coordinator of Operations, Swimming & Diving and Water Polo
- Assist with team travel, which includes the coordination of meals, hotel rooming lists, itineraries, groceries/food, and the reconciliation of the trip in Concur system.
- Assist with the equipment ordering/inventory, which includes: maintain database of sizes, keep inventory of equipment room, order equipment at appropriate deadlines and reorder as needed, and work with equipment operations to get gear screened/embroidered.
- Assist with recruiting process including: organization of travel and logistics surrounding recruit campus visits, organization of a weekly/bi-weekly newsletter.
- Stock fueling station.
- Assist with social media and marketing.
- Coordinate home meet logistics including food, video uploads, and assist with Ivy Championship event.
- Coordinate team banquets.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Necessary computer skills such as Microsoft Office and graphics
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must recognize the importance of recruiting to the success of the program
- Must be trusted with confidential material
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, CLICK HERE.