CWPA Club Hall of Fame
Individual must have competed in the CWPA as a student-athlete at least four years (required)
Additionally, a student-athlete must have achieved at least two of the following three criteria:
- Must have been named at least three times to a division All-Conference team
- Must have been selected at least twice as their division’s Most Valuable Player (MVP)
- Must have been selected at last three times to the CWPA Collegiate Club All-America Team or the same number of times to either the National Collegiate Club or Division III National Collegiate Club All-Tournament Teams
- If an athlete was named All-Conference four times, they must have been selected twice as MVP in their division OR All-America twice
Individual must have coached in the CWPA for a minimum of 10 years (does not need to be consecutive).
Additionally, a coach must have achieved at least two of the following three criteria:
- Must have been named at least five times as their division’s Coach of the Year
- Must have qualified at least five times to either the National Collegiate Club or Division III National Collegiate Club Championships
- Must have won at least three National Championships.
Nominations are submitted to the league office. Eligible recipients are awarded Hall of Fame status based on meeting the criteria listed for eligibility.