Club Nomination Forms
The Collegiate Water Polo Association selects All-Conference teams in each of its men’s and women’s club divisions.
Teams are selected by the coaches/team leadership in each respective division. Representatives from each team rank their own players in order of ability and send their names to the CWPA office using the nomination form posted below. The CWPA office compiles the rankings by division and releases the information to each team in a division to serve as a guide when voting.
Teams then vote for the top 12 field players, two goalies, a Most Valuable Player, and a Coach of the Year, using a ballot provided by the CWPA office. The office compiles the votes and publishes the results at the conclusion of each season.
All-Conference Club Nomination Form
1. Athletes are not automatically nominated
2. Teams must nominate their players directly by using the below form
3. Nominations must be submitted by the designated deadline
4. The CWPA will collate nominations and distribute a ballot
Nominations must include: Athlete’s position, cap number and a brief description of performance (no more than three sentences)
1. Athletes selected to the National Championship All-Tournament Team are eligible to be nominated
2. Athletes named First Team All-Conference for their divisions are eligible to be nominated
3. Coaches may nominate up to two players not listed on either the First Team All-Conference for their division or the National Championship All-Tournament Team