Team Hotel and Travel Reservations
Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) Club Teams, or any fan attending a club event, can contact the league office for available hotels at championship sites. A complete list will be made available when rooms are booked. Fans should contact the league at email@example.com for more information.
We have changed hotel partners and are no longer with Hotels.com (which eliminated its rewards program). Our new partner is HotelEngine.com. You have the same benefits:
- You get to choose your hotel
- You decide how much you spend
- CWPA earns free rooms for referees, saving your club money
Hotel Booking Procedure
- Step 1 – Create an account by replying to the invitation sent to your team. Note you can have multiple accounts for your team if several people make the reservations. If you listed more than one contact for your team, each person will receive an invitation to create an account.
- Step 2 – Once your account is created, use the platform to make your hotel reservations.
- Step 3 – You can save your information for future reservations since no one else will see your account.
If you have any questions, contact the CWPA office at 610-277-6787.