2019 Northwest Division Men’s Schedule
Northwest Division Schedule Notes
The division’s competitive format is comprised of two regional weekends and a championship weekend. During the annual division conference call, membership voted unanimously to allow teams to select the weekends they would like to participate based on the following requirements:
- Teams would not need to attend all three weekends
- League fees would be based on the number of games/weekends a team participates
- Teams interested in qualifying for nationals must attend at least one regional and the championship. Otherwise, a team can decide to attend one, two or all three weekends.
- Seeding at the championship would be based on a won/loss percentage
- Teams must declare what weekends they will attend once dates and locations are confirmed
Both the division teams and the league office encourage schools to have full participation and not utilize the above format as a convenience or competitive advantage. Schools deciding not to participate in all three weekends would utilize it more based on financial constraints as well as possible roster constraints.
Please Note: Teams interested in participating in the Northwest Division need to declare which weekends they plan to participate no later than Sunday, September 15th in order to be included. The competition dates and locations have been determined as the weekends of:
October 5-6th Regional Weekend @ Osborn Aquatic Center in Corvallis, OR (hosted by Oregon State University)
October 19-20th Regional Weekend @ Amazon Pool, Eugene, OR (hosted by the University of Oregon)
November 2-3rd Division Championship @ Rogers High School, Puyallup, WA
Teams should send their selected dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Division Championship Schedule
The championship schedule will be determined by Monday, September 16th based on the number of participating teams.