BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — The Wellesley College club water polo team is looking for a head coach. The Club is a Division III, Developmental tier team competing in the Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA). Wellesley College is a women’s college located outside of Boston in Wellesley, Mass., seeking a coach who can not only train new players but also further existing players’ skills.
In the Fall, practices are on Monday and Wednesday, from 7:30-to-9:30 p.m., and add an extra Tuesday night session in the Spring. Also in the Spring, there are three-to-four tournaments in the New England area. The team currently has over 20 student-athletes on the roster.
This position is strictly limited to coaching; no administrative tasks will be required. Transportation, team equipment and tournament lodgings will be covered by the College and logistics managed by the Club’s executive board.
– A strong commitment to the Student-Athlete concept and a working knowledge of national affiliation rules and regulations
– Ability to plan and attend three practices a week and weekend tournaments
– Communication with executive board throughout season
– Ability to provide instruction and encouragement to players of all skill levels and positions
– Sexual misconduct training is required and will be provided by the College
– Clearance to drive College vehicles and successful completion of a college-administered driving test
– Approve student engagement and participation for Physical Education credits
Additional Application Instructions:
The position is a part-time, non-benefits-eligible appointment in the Department of Physical Education, Recreation and Athletics for the 2021-22 academic year. The Club Coach reports to Director of Recreation. The salary is $4100 for the season.
A CORI and SORI background check is required for all college hires. For more information, please contact email@example.com
All employees hired after August 2, 2021 are required to upload proof of vaccination against COVID-19, subject to approved medical or religious exemptions or disability accommodations
To apply, CLICK HERE.