BRIDGEPORT, Pa. — Women’s Collegiate Club teams are reminded that 2020 season participation agreements are due by December 15.
The CWPA requires all collegiate club teams to complete a Participation Agreement prior to every season. The agreement outlines their obligation to compete in all of their scheduled games in their entirety, avoiding no-contests. No-contests occur when a team fails to show for its scheduled game, causing the following problems:
- Teams pay for lodging when they could have driven the next day
- Teams fail to receive the number of games they originally expected
- Schedules change at the last minute, causing confusion among teams
- Schedule changes make the program inaccurate, wasting money
- Hosts pay pool rental fees for unused time
- Officials are paid for games not played
To submit a Participation Agreement, CLICK HERE.