LOS ANGELES, Calif. — The University of California-Los Angeles has released information on purchasing tickets for the 2021 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Men’s Water Polo Championship slated for opening round action on Thursday, December 2, prior to semifinal/final competition on Saturday-Sunday, December 4-5, at UCLA’s Spieker Aquatics Center.
For information and to purchase tickets, CLICK HERE.
Fans/athletes/competing teams should be aware of the following:
- All seating is General Admission.
- All tickets for this event will be digital. We recommend you download your ticket(s) to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay in advance of arriving on site.
- For more information including parking info, please visit Gameday Info.
- For all indoor AND outdoor events, all attendees will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless actively eating or drinking, while attending the event.
- Fans attending the championship should be aware of UCLA’s COVID-19 Policies with information on the rules available by CLICKING HERE.